Watch the Ultra video - see what its like..
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or even a seasoned marathon runner looking to up the distance, your challenge will be unforgettable, with full support & great hospitality all the way.
Eastbourne start on Saturday morning, you'll Walk, Jog, or Run along the coastal path & South Downs Way through day & night (for some) on this 24+ hour challenge all the way to Arundel. The route goes through stunning scenery, with a Brighton half way point, and the undulating path will test you morning run challenge - but will be incredibly rewarding.
With some training and determination you'll be amazed at what you can achieve!
- Full Challenge (100km) - 24+hrs
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd 55/46km)
- Quarter option (1st 25km)
- Full 2 Day Option 55/45km / day
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Tented Village start + warm up
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Rest stops every 12.5km
- Fully signed route + maps
- Trekmasters, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle buses - finish to station
- Training & Kit guides
- Optional Training Walks
- NEW - Arundel 10k walk option
CLICK BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE
- WALK IT...
- JOG IT...
- RUN IT...
Series Partner Charities
Challenge Partner Charities
300 other Charities also involved
Butser home page - Butser Hill Challenge Looks on Campus: Jamie - University
Most women really love having thick-hair but getting this type of hair means that you need to take.