He may be merely 18-years-old, but Justin Bieber has a car collection that most grown men can’t even begin to fathom. Come to think of it, he has a lot of things that most grown men can’t even begin to fathom: a net worth of 0 million (and counting), a Forbes cover, and a whopping 33 million Twitter followers. But let’s get back to the cars. Over the past few months, Bieber’s fleet of automobiles have found themselves in the headlines (for good and bad reasons), so we couldn’t resist rounding up justin all the details.
1. We all remember our first car, but chances are Bieber’s first time behind the wheel was more memorable than yours. When he was 16, R&B sensation Usher gifted Biebs with a sleek black-on-black Range Rover, which he still drives to this day.
2. When Bieber turned 18, his manager Scooter Braun presented him with a major gift: a brand new Fisker Karma. The hybrid sports car is one of the most exclusive on the market, and other celebrities who tool around in Fiskers include Leonardo DiCaprio and Al Gore. A Fisker will run you about 0,000.
3. These days, a Ferrari 458 Italia seems to be Bieber’s vehicle of choice—at least since he allegedly split with his on-and-off again girlfriend Selena Gomez. Following news of their breakup in December, Bieber has been taking on the streets of L.A. in his new 0,000 ride.
4. The Ferrari mentioned above has caused considerable problems for Bieber. On New Year’s Day, a paparazzo, in hot pursuit of a quick payday from a photo of Biebs behind the wheel, began chasing the speeding Ferrari. Minutes later, the paparazzo got into a car accident and wound up dead. Oddly enough, Bieber wasn’t even behind the wheel—it was his friend, rapper Lil Twist. Minutes after the car accident, Lil Twist was pulled justin bieber suit forbes pictures over and cited for speeding. The Ferrari’s reputation as a “bad luck mobile” has only increased. His friend Lil Za (you really can’t make these names up) was pulled over for making a U-turn, and also for having tinted windows. Obviously, the solution here is that Bieber needs to keep his cars in his garage, and not allow his friends to joyride around Los Angeles in them.
5. When you let an 18-year-old behind the wheel, you can’t really blame him for wanting to have a little fun, and that’s exactly what Bieber does. Last year, he had numerous run-ins with the law in his customized Cadillac CTS-V, which is essentially made to look like the Batmobile. He’s been ticketed for infractions like making a left turn on a middle lane, speeding through a construction zone, and many others. He’s been criticized for not taking the law seriously, after tweeting a picture of a cop car that had pulled him over.
6. Let’s bring you up to speed. In Justin Bieber’s car collection, we’ve counted the following luxury models: a black Range Rover, a Fisker Karma, a Ferrari 458 Italia, a Cadillac CTS-V Coupe, a Smart Car, a Ducati 848 Evo, a Range Rover Evoque, a Lamborghini Gallardo, a Porsche Turbo 997, and a Ferrari 430.
7. While it’s impossible to actually know the total value of Bieber’s car collection (who knows what else he has hiding), our conservative estimate places it at,215,000. Yep.
To get a glimpse at each car and to hear the story behind it, click through the slideshow above!
1 of 10
Click through for a look at the many cars—and their hefty price tags—in Justin Bieber's collection!
Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images for ESPN
If you've heard about any drama surrounding Justin Bieber and his cars, this white Ferrari Italia 458 is the main culprit. On two occasions, the car had run-ins with the law, but neither time was the singer behind the wheel. The first time, Lil Twist got pulled over in it for speeding while a paparazzo was killed taking pictures of the incident (court dates et al. ensued). The second time, Lil Za (driving without a license), was pulled over because of the car's overly-tinted windows.
He was recently seen driving his Ferrari shortly after his insanely-publicized split with Selena Gomez. The car features a top speed of 214 m.p.h., which is one of the highest in the industry. The car retails for around 0,000.
The singer got this Fisker Karma Electric Car in silver as a present from his manager, Scooter Braun. The car features a solar panel roof and a vegan green interior. Other owners of this model include Leonardo DiCaprio and Al Gore (for its eco-friendly reasons, we assume). Justin Bieber customized his by wrapping it in chrome and detailing it with fuchsia LED lights under the front grille (which is technically illegal).
Justin Bieber commented that the police were "not nice" to him when they pulled him over for driving around 100 m.p.h. in July 2012. He claimed to have been followed by a herd of paparazzi that wouldn't leave him alone on the road. He claims that they also said, "You waive your rights when you're a celebrity. But that makes absolutely no sense when they're the ones being dangerous." We suppose that we feel for him.
The price of Justin Bieber's custom Cadillac CTS-V Blackout Coupe is around 0,000. Nicknamed "the Batmobile" for its custom Batman-like features like self-opening doors, personal logos, purple stitching (Bieber's trademark color), and dark blue headlights. Other customizations include a "JB" badge on the doors and his initials on the dash in black crystals. Needless to say, the star didn't hold back when he ordered his own superhero-inspired ride.
Perhaps the most surprising car in the collection is a blackout Smart Car. He was recently spotted driving it to visit the Ducati store in Beverly Hills (probably to add to his motorcycle collection). Oh, and he customized it by switching the Smart Car logo with "Swag Car," to better suit his lifestyle.
Justin Bieber owns a Ducati 848 Evo, and customized it with red rims. He was seen driving it the day after he was pulled over by the LAPD for making an "unsafe left turn." The star also showed off his motorcycle skills while doing some tricks off of his new purchase, which he shelled out ,000 for.
Justin Bieber was spotted speeding out of Beverly Hills hotspot Crustacean in his white Lamborghini Gallardo, in an alleged attempt to blow off the paparazzi.
Justin Bieber drives a Porsche Turbo 997 sometimes, too. He was in a minor crash with a Honda Civic while he was driving with an unknown passenger in the car, but no injuries to them or to the car were reported to the LAPD.
The popstar bought himself a blackout Ferrari 430 for his 16th birthday. His model is in metallic brown, and features red pinstripes (this was just the beginning of his custom-made car habit). We haven't seen this one around lately.
When Bieber turned 16, friend and mentor Usher gifted him with a sleek black Range Rover. He told a British TV reporter: "[Usher] helped buy me a car. He bought me a Range Rover. I can drive." Not too shabby for a first car, if you ask us, especially with the price of it reportedly around 0,000.
Next slideshow starts in 10s
Celebrity Videos, Red Carpet Videos, Movie Trailers E! Online How to wear a scarf in summer 2017
Break the Rules "Powder rooms are usually where I really go all out, break all the.